RDC: Internal Error Has Occurred (Solution)

Internal ErrorOMFG…  The number of times that I wanted to throw my laptop across the room when I got this ridiculous “An internal error has occurred.” excuse for a message when using Remote Desktop Connection is…  let’s just say that it competes with the number of times that my friend’s 5 year-old daughter has demanded that I play GoFish.  ARGH!!!

Well, finally, looks like there is a solution that I found here.  The short of it is, open RegEdit.exe and change the key as follows:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\
DWORD: MaxOutstandingConnections
VALUE: 10000

Finally… finally will not be thwarted when trying to connect to the production environment…

Leave a comment

Filed under Development

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s