Hello visitor! Thank you for visiting! You must be looking for a home, stay, etc. You’ve come to the right place – let me share what we got!
We live in Cambridge right next to MIT (on Kendall Square) close to food, a supermarket, a park, and more. Ideally, we are looking for professionals, who will work from home and will help us ensure that we are all healthy as we all deal with this pandemic.
About people here: I run a startup (jomi.com), my girlfriend (who is living with me) is a PM for a telehealth company, and we are joined by a professional grandma (not ours), who is slightly higher risk despite her young disposition (which is why we are looking for people who do not intend to frolic).
Between the two floors (and, effectively, two apartments), we have:
- 2 kitchens
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 trombones, 2 guitars, 1 electric piano with weighted keys, but I digress
We have 5 rooms in total – three on the smaller side, two large and spacious. All are fully-furnished (desk, full/queen mattress, closet, chairs, some have monitors and Aeron chairs).
Without further ado:
- 3rd Floor: Small Room 1 (3S: The Cloud) – $1200 (Available Sept 1st)
- 3rd Floor: Small Room 3 (3K: The Home Office) – $1,200 (Taken)
- 3rd Floor: Large Room 2 (3B: The Spacious) – $1,500 (Taken)
- 2nd Floor: Small Room (2K: The Cozy) – $1,300 (Taken)
- 2nd Floor: Large Room (2B: The Comfort) – $1,500 (Taken)
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com. You can also call me at 609.462.6715.
We are right next to the Kendall Square. Specifically:
279 Cardinal Medeiros Ave Cambridge, MA 02141.
Here we are on a map: