Hello visitor! Thank you for visiting! You must be looking for a flexible spot to stay! Well, you’ve come to the right place – upon your visit, let me share what we got.
We live in Cambridge and are looking for month-to-month roommates to bunker down with us to wait out the epidemic. Ideally, we are looking for professionals, who will work from home and will help us ensure that we are all healthy.
Professionally, I run a startup (jomi.com), my girlfriend (who is living with me) is a PM for a telehealth company, and we are joined by a professional grandma (not ours), who is slightly higher risk despite her young disposition, which is why we are looking for people who do not intend to frolic. So a jolly and good-natured bunch.
Between the two floors (and, effectively, two apartments), we have:
- 2 kitchens
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 trombones, 2 guitars, 1 electric piano with weighted keys, but I digress
We have 4 rooms available – three on the smaller side, one pretty large. All are fully-furnished. Without further ado:
- 3rd Floor: Small Room 1 (3S: The Cloud) – $1100
- 3rd Floor: Small Room 3 (3K: The Home Office) – NOT AVAILABLE
- 3rd Floor: Large Room 2 (3B: The Spacious) – NOT AVAILABLE
- 2nd Floor: Small Room 1 (2K: The Cozy) – $1100
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com. You can also call me at 609.462.6715.
We are right next to the Kendall Square. Specifically:
279 Cardinal Medeiros Ave Cambridge, MA 02141.
Here we are on a map: