Monthly Archives: June 2005
Rollerblading in Manhattan is nothing short of awesome. Let’s see:
– 53rd and 9th down to Ave A and St. Mark’s – 25 mins (twice)
– 53rd and 9th down to Battery Park and up to 70s – (leisurly stroll)
– 53rd and 9th up to 96th and Riverside
– 96th and 3rd down to my 53rd and 9th – 20 mins
My back is loving me right about now… as are my firm thighs and muscular legs… and I bladed the last two in an athletic shirt (aka wifebeater, ugh… hate that name)… so tempting:
“Do I make you horny baby?” – thank you Austin Powers, you’ve secured my perversity, which was manifested today in my cliche entrance into a bar with the immediate reaction of being snubbed by a blonde. Wifebeater concealed by a loud and busy shirt at the time. All in all it was a surprisingly good night.
Minor Capoeira note: noticed today that it’s possible to change the finishing position by shifting the weight with respect to the base leg. Interesting to try it in the roda…
A person comes in to a store to check out the goods, but the order is mailed. So the person pays less, but also gets the item with a delay. Reason this is cool:
– there is a place to return the item
– there supply-chain costs are minimized
BlogCasts are popular – would be cool if they could be played at variable speeds.