First off, we [people] are generally not interested in the process. Sure, there are scenarios when people do for the sake of doing (ends=means: music, snowboarding, leisure reading, watching movies, etc.), but I am talking about things like studying, working, doing things with an end-goal in mind.
The present blogging structure is not fit for this workflow – it is more of a pleasure-oriented medium so far.
So, two main points:
- Since this blog is intended to be my notebook, I need to change it. Specifically, I need a product that would:
- Allow my readers (assuming someone other than me cares about content here), to get a present state and historical updates.
- Ability to interact with content on a constant basis.
- I am interested in answers to questions, which defines how I do research. For example, question that I have are:
- What is the most efficient way to exercise and why?
- How do I learn how to speed-read?
- Is what I am eating adequate?
Both have straighforward ways of being addressed, but need to sleep now. Will post more later.