Shocks of the day:
– a little girl effortlessly reading Shakespear
– enjoying Mark’s free verse poetry more than regular
– apparently there is some phenomenal nudist beach in Vancouver that lives by its own rules
– Anthony’s friend’s writing
– a new web-site idea… perhaps more soon about this controversial subject
The mystery woman has not called today… not that I’d be able to talk to her in this havoc, but still, this only heightens the sense intrigue…
Strange… Having this blog I am tempted to put down all thoughts in my head, but something that I can’t quite define prevents me from doing so. Any attempt to give verbal form to that reason gets lost in the cliche it morphs into almost completely losing touch with reality.
I wonder if Igor’s suggestion today that a young person can do anything is true. If so, am I perhaps wasting my youth in my hesitation?